Thank you for your enquiry regarding availability and rates for tours offered at The Dingle Whiskey Distillery for 2020.
Tour Times are as follows:
- 1 April – 30 April: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm
- 1 May – 30 September: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm & 5pm
- 1 October – 31 October: 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm
- 1 November – 31 March: 12pm, 2pm & 4pm
- Group Rate: €12.00 per person.
- Individual Rate: €15.00 per person (12 years and up)
- All rates include:
- A guided tour of the facility providing an insight into the three production processes: Whiskey, Gin & Vodka
- The tour is concluded with a sample tasting of Dingle Whiskey & Dingle Gin OR Dingle Vodka.
- Tours last 1 hour approx.
- Groups must consist of 8 or more people in order to avail of the Group Rate. See above.
- In order to secure a “Group Booking” the Dingle Distillery requires advanced payment.
- The Dingle Distillery requires full payment AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to tour date.
- Please be advised your booking is purely provisional and subject to change until the Dingle Distillery has received funds in full. We do not accept deposits.
- ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED IN FULL A BOOKING CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT.
- Payment can be made via Bank Transfer or Credit Card.
- Pro – forma invoices can be processed on request.
- The Dingle Distillery is obligated to cancel the booking without notification should the tour operator fail to arrange payment in the allotted time provided.
- Cancellations or amendments made to a secured booking less than 2 weeks prior to the date of the tour taking place will not be refunded.
- Tours begin promptly on the hour. Please be advised, visitors who fail to arrive prior to the tour commencing may not be guaranteed their reserved place for that tour as these spots will be allocated to walk-ins.
- If you wish to have a private tour, the total price will be 240 euro. The maximum number of people for a private tour is 20 people. You will be charged for any additional guests.
Terms & Conditions:
- The maximum amount of people permitted on any tour is 20.
- Persons under the age of 12 years are not permitted on site. This includes babies.
- Persons under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult and are not permitted to sample any alcohol.
- Please be aware The Dingle Whiskey Distillery is primarily a production site, and as such is not suitable for persons that require the use of a wheelchair or persons with limited mobility.
- Smoking is NOT permitted within the Dingle Distillery.
- Pets or animals (not including guide dogs or hearing dogs) are NOT permitted within the Dingle Distillery.
- Currently we only offer tours in English.
- All those who wish to partake in a tour must pay the admission fee. Those who attempt to join a tour without paying the admission fee will be asked to leave.
The Dingle Distillery reserves the right to refuse entry on to or remove from the premises any person who;
- Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances;
- Is behaving in a manner, in the opinion of the Dingle Distillery, that has affected or is affecting the safety or enjoyment of other guests and staff members, behaving in such a way that is dangerous or causing distress to others or damage to property;
- Has used or is using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour towards any other individual within the distillery.
The above applies to everyone, including parties who have prepaid and booked in advance.